Nicholas A. Salick
- Domestic Violence
- Pre Marriage Consulting
- Pre-Divorce Planning
- Litigation Consulting
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2004
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of California, Santa Cruz, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2000
- Major: Film and Digital Media
- Minor: Legal Studies
- California, 2005
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2005
In 2000, Nicholas ‘Nick’ Salick graduated from University of California, Santa Cruz, with a B.A. (Film and Digital Media) and a minor in Legal Studies. During college, Nicholas worked in the entertainment industry as a Production Assistant on the feature film Jackie Brown, and as a 2nd Assistant Director on the children’s film, Sandman.
From 2001 through 2004, Nicholas Salick attended the University of La Verne College of Law, and graduated on the Dean’s List. During Law School, Nicholas co-founded the Entertainment Law Section and received a CALI award for earning the highest grade in criminal law.
After passing the February 2005 California Bar Exam, Nicholas worked as an associate for the Law Offices of Benjamin R. Greene in Bakersfield, where he learned family law litigation, criminal law and civil law in the Kern County and surrounding counties.
In July 2006, Nicholas moved to Orange County to work as an associate for Hughes & Sullivan, APPC, a firm that practices exclusively family law.
And where for a period of time he worked solely on one of the largest dissolution cases filed in Orange County. Before he left, Nicholas was a senior associate and managed an associate attorney, a paralegal, and approximately thirty-five cases.
In February 2009, Nicholas Salick moved back home to Los Angeles to work as an associate for Buter, Buzard, Fishbein & Royce LLP, a firm exclusively devoted to family law.
From February 2010 until June 27, 2011, Nicholas was an associate at the Law Offices of Marlo Van Oorschot, APLC whereat he practiced all aspects of family law, including divorce, post-judgment modifications, paternity actions, child custody, child visitation, child support, spousal support, domestic violence restraining orders, property issues and support enforcement. While there, Nicholas successfully argued numerous motions, orders to show cause, and ex parte applications.
On June 27, 2011, Nicholas Salick started Salick Family Law Group.
- Named to Super Lawyers, 2018-2024
- Named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2012, 2014-2017
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Law Offices of Benjamin R. Greene, Associate, 2005 to 2006
- Hughes & Sullivan, APPC, Associate, 2006 to 2009
- Buter, Buzard, Fishbein & Royce LLP, Associate, 2009 to 2010
- Law Offices of Marlo Van Oorschot, APLC, Associate, 2010 to 2011