Nicholas A. Salick
- Domestic Violence
- Pre Marriage Consulting
- Pre-Divorce Planning
- Litigation Consulting
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2004
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of California, Santa Cruz, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2000
- Major: Film and Digital Media
- Minor: Legal Studies
- California, 2005
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2005
Nicholas 'Nick' Salick graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz in 2000. He earned a B.A. in film and digital media and a minor in legal studies. While in college, Nicholas had the exciting opportunity to work in the entertainment industry. He started as a production assistant on the feature film Jackie Brown. Additionally, he served as a second assistant director on the whimsical children's film, Sandman.
Nicholas went to the University of La Verne College of Law from 2001 to 2004. He graduated with honors on the dean's list. While in law school, Nicholas helped create the Entertainment Law Section. He also received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for his outstanding performance in criminal law.
Nicholas passed the February 2005 California bar exam. He then worked as an associate for the Law Offices of Benjamin R. Greene in Bakersfield. There, he learned family law litigation, criminal law and civil law. He gained experience in Kern County and surrounding counties.
Nicholas was ready to make a change, and in July 2006, he embarked on a fresh start in Orange County working as an associate for Hughes & Sullivan, APPC – a firm dedicated to providing family law services.
He worked on a huge dissolution case in Orange County. He was a senior associate and managed a team, handling about 35 cases.
In February 2009, Nicholas Salick returned to Los Angeles and joined Buter, Buzard, Fishbein & Royce LLP. This firm focuses solely on family law.
From February 2010 to June 2011, Nicholas worked at the Law Offices of Marlo Van Oorschot, APLC. He handled all aspects of family law, such as divorce, modifications, paternity actions, custody, visitation, support, domestic violence, property issues and enforcement. Nicholas had many victories, arguing motions, orders and applications.
On June 27, 2011, Nicholas Salick started the Salick Family Law Group.
- Received a CALI award for earning the highest grade in criminal law
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family law section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family law section
- American Bar Association
- Law Offices of Benjamin R. Greene, Associate, 2005 to 2006
- Hughes & Sullivan, APPC, Associate, 2006 to 2009
- Buter, Buzard, Fishbein & Royce LLP, Associate, 2009 to 2010
- Law Offices of Marlo Van Oorschot, APLC, Associate, 2010 to 2011