Serving Survivors Of Domestic Violence
Domestic violence can destroy your life. I can help protect you. As founding attorney of Salick Family Law Group, APLC, I understand being a victim of domestic violence is one of the worst experiences anyone can suffer. Being the victim of wrongful allegations of domestic violence is a similarly miserable experience.
In these situations, as an experienced domestic violence attorney, I have the knowledge and understanding to help you through any domestic violence situation. If you are a victim of domestic violence, I know how to apply the law so that you will be able to protect yourself, your family and even the family pet, all while preventing the likelihood of future incidents of abuse.
I Have Deep Understanding Of These Cases
If you are a victim, I can help defend your rights. My services apply to women who have been victims as well as men who have been abused by women. If you have been wrongfully accused of domestic violence, you must take immediate, calculated action to ensure your rights are not trounced upon. I will help you through this process by protecting your rights and fighting to absolve you from false allegations.
Domestic violence is a complex area of the law, and I possess the skills and knowledge to navigate you through this challenging area. For example, if both parties have committed domestic violence against each other, it is possible to obtain mutual restraining orders or for each party to obtain a restraining order against the other. Ultimately, you can rest assured knowing that we deliver tireless attention to your case and every detail.
Domestic Violence Services I Offer:
- Personal Conduct Orders (e.g., orders preventing harassment, physical violence, verbal threats, stalking, destruction of personal property, disturbing the peace and others)
- Stay-Away Orders (i.e., orders that the other party stay a certain distance from you, other protected people, your car, your job, the child’s school and day care, and others orders)
- Move-Out Orders (e.g., order requiring the other party to move out of your residence)
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Orders protecting household pets
- Attorney’s fees and costs
- Expert’s fees and costs
- Other orders (e.g., Batterer Intervention Program, Anger Management and Parenting Classes)
I have access to some of Southern California’s most respected and accomplished professionals, because domestic violence has more than just legal consequences. I can connect you with outstanding professionals in all of these areas.
Contact Salick Family Law Group, APLC, Today
Domestic violence cases are complex, and I have the skills, knowledge and resources to help through this challenging time. Call Salick Family Law Group, APLC, at 310-765-2894 or fill out my online form to schedule time for us to discuss your case.